BPI Realty’s Property Management team assumes the day-to-day responsibilities of operating a property or group of properties for an Owner. With over 30 years’ experience as a shopping center developer and owner, our property management philosophy and methods reflect an understanding of an Owner’s needs and a tenant’s expectations.
Our goal at BPI Realty is to provide an attention to the details of day-to-day management that an Owner expects for their property, but rarely receives from most 3rd party management companies. We have learned over our years of operating shopping centers, that not all Owners want their properties managed the same. That is what is unique about BPI Realty Services. We will customize the management of your center the way that you want it managed. BPI’s management staff will meet with each Owner and develop a specific Management Plan for each shopping center based on that Owner’s wants and needs. BPI Realty will customize a Management Plan that will focus on:
- Day-to-day Operating Procedures
- Lease Enforcement
- Rental Late Fee Enforcement
- Rental Collection Procedures
- Grounds Maintenance
- Building Maintenance
- Tenant Lease Space Remodeling and Inspections
- Capital Repairs and Capital Expenditures
- Leasing Program Including Lease Rates and Tenant Improvement Allowances
- Lease Negotiation and Other Lease Contract Provisions
- Accounting Reports, Profit Loss Statement and Balance Sheet Template
- Advalorem Tax Rendition to County Tax Appraisal Districts
- Insurance Coverage
- Grounds Maintenance and Security Programs
- Managing Existing Tenant Relations and Lease Renewals
- Leasing Strategy For Vacant Spaces and Spaces Up For Renewal
BPI Realty realizes that our business is all about Customer Service. Let BPI Realty service your real estate needs.
As a non-operating Investor of real estate, I made my initial Houston, Texas purchase of a shopping center in 2009. After acquiring this retail shopping center I interviewed several Houston, Texas shopping center management companies to assist me. I was very fortunate to have met Gary Ferguson, owner of BPI Realty Services, Inc., whom I hired to help me with the day-to-day management and leasing of my center. I was impressed with Mr. Ferguson’s 30 years’ experience in developing and operating shopping centers. I have relied upon BPI Realty Services to help me with my real estate investments that have now grown to 4 properties in Houston. Their attention to detail and the personal service that BPI Realty provides is beyond my expectations. I consider BPI Realty to be an extension of my own real estate investments and could not be more pleased with the services they provide.
Andy Lee, Principal SAL Properties, Houston, Texas